Sales Manager to help us build a world-class company and grow our sponsor base. As Sales Manager, you will responsible for developing and executing on progressive strategic plans to drive B2B Sponsor growth and improved Sponsor Relations. You will stretch your creativity and ambition in this role, which includes sourcing new Vertical Markets to attract new Sponsors. You role as Sponsor Liaison will include Sponsor campaign strategy and development, ad copy development, working with our Graphic Arts team to develop a Graphic strategy and web presence for Sponsors. This is not a typical office job. In fact, there isn’t even an office! The Super Human Radio team is distributed across the USA and Abroad. Your schedule is flexible and your office is anywhere with an Internet connection and phone. The nature of the position requires a high level of responsiveness during the core hours of the U.S. work day.The Super Human Radio team is looking for a seasoned, self-motivated
You will also have the opportunity to interact with and learn from some of the leaders in the World of Ancestral Health, Physical Culture, Longevity Medicine and more. The members of our team take their own health, fitness and longevity goals very seriously, achieving some very impressive individual results. Occasional travel required.
- Source and acquire new Sponsors who’s products and services fit the mission of Super Human Radio
- Work with Sponsors to develop campaign strategies that present the best opportunity for acceptance by the Super Human Nation
- Develop and execute strategies that improve Sponsor experience and success
- Work with our Website Management to ensure website content is updated in a timely manner and aligns with promotions and SEO initiatives of our Sponsors
Skills and Experience:
- 3 to 5 years B2B Sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience a plus
- Expert level Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent analytical skills with a creative methodology to problem solving
- You have the ability to achieve sales goals and deadlines with consistent success
- You have the ability to multi-task and properly execute multiple simultaneous assignments under pressure and tight deadlines
- You have a strong attention to detail and meticulous with analysis and numbers
- You’re self-starter with a passion for driving overarching business results and strong organizational skills
- While you like things to run on schedule, you’re flexible enough to roll with it and have the willingness to work a flexible schedule, and occasional weekend and/or evenings
This is a full time position working with amazing people. Becoming Super Human is a part of the job description, and you’ll get to interact with the team on a regular basis to improve your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is also a great opportunity to grow with a thriving company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Kindly send us a cover letter and video (no more than 2 minutes, don’t worry about production value of the video), and a resume.
Please click here to apply.
Deadline for submission is like yesterday (NOW), and you’ll definitely receive a response, even if it’s a polite decline or an enthusiastic request for an interview. But as is true in publishing, while there is a deadline, we would be THRILLED to receive your application sooner (and you’ll earn some Super Human points for it too).