Roasted Parmesan Herb Almonds
If you are planning a holiday party this season, Parmesan Herb Almonds are a great choice for a delicious healthy snack. And, they are so easy to prepare. Remember you can always adjust the ingredients to your liking!
Happy Healthy Holidays!!
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups whole natural almonds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except egg whites and almonds; set aside. In large bowl, whisk egg whites until they begin to form soft peaks and are opaque. Add almonds; toss to coat. Add cheese mixture; toss gently to coat evenly.
- Oil, or coat a baking sheet with Coconut cooking spray. Arrange almonds on baking sheet in single layer. Bake in center of oven 15 minutes. Gently toss almonds and arrange again in single layer. Continue to bake 15 minutes longer; toss gently. Turn off oven. Leave almonds in oven with door ajar 20 minutes. Remove from oven; cool completely. Store in airtight container up to one week.