Jeff Golini, Ph.D
1985 - Present : President / CEO / Executive Scientist, All American Pharmaceutical
- Took All American Pharmaceutical into a multi million dollar state of the art manufacturing facility. Leading formulator in the nutrition industry with a proven track record of Quality Assurance and R&D.
- Principal Investigator and Sponsor of several clinical studies, both in the U.S. and abroad. Currently holds a total of 40 US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Australia, and European patents & patent pending applications
- Developed both the alpha ketoglutarate bonding technique for amino acids, and Nitric Oxide amplifying agent (AKG). Inherit scientific ability to ask the critical questions during the research phase, has led to several drug inventions, currently on the market, to enhanced blood flow to male organs.
- Developed protocols for NIR spectrometer testing in the nutrition industry. Proven track record of contributions to the science of Near Infrared Analysis earned him the title “The founding Father of NIR”, awarded by Bran & Luebbe Corporation. This pioneer work led the USDA to award a contract for the develop and validation testing method for FTNIR in a Government project dealing with a new vaccine.
- Versatile, cross-functional industry leader with a clear direction, passion and drive to excel in a rapidly changing nutraceutical/pharmaceutical industry.
Career History and Professional Experience
- Founder, President, CEO and Executive Scientist of All American Pharmaceutical, Billings Montana.
- Founder of American Distribution & Billings Fulfillment, Inc, Billings.
- Awarded a business grant from the Montana Department of Commerce Board of Research and Commercialization.
- Sponsor/Investigator: KarboLyn clinical study in normal and pre-diabetics.
- Principal investigator in a U.S.A. adult arthritis study.
- Investigator and sponsor in a Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA) clinical study, conducted in Bulgarian.
- Filed for and received an FDA Orphan Drug designation for Kre-Celazine® in Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (pediatric population).
- Renewal of business grant from the Montana Department of Commerce Board of Research and Commercialization.
- Principal Investigator in human trials of new experimental antilipidemic compound.
- New business grant from the Montana Department of Commerce Board of Research and Commercialization for KarboLyn homopolysaccharide study in normal and pre-diabetics adults.
- Developed and received the first US manufacturing patent on a stable creatine (Kre-Alkalyn).
Publications, Conference Speaker, and Awards
- Kre-Celazine® a Viable Treatment for Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis/Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis - A Pilot Study. Journal of Medicinal Foods, 2014 (Web release ahead of publication schedule).
- Crafting a Contract. Virgo Magazine, 2014
- Transparency in Partnership. Virgo Magazine, 2014
- A Single-Center, Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Kre-Celazine®, an Oral Buffered Creatine-Cetylated Fatty Acid Compound, in its Ability to Reduce Site-Specific Inflammation and Pain. JANA, 2009.
- Are your herbs spiked. Jeff discovered many commercially used herbs were being spiked with synthetic drugs (i.e., Ma Haung). Jeff exposed the problem and developed a testing method to identify which herbs were “natural”, or spiked (adulterated).
- The Dangers of Creatinine” 2006, Booklocker.com.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Near Infrared Spectroscopic Evaluation of the Raw Ingredients for Health Foods and Nutritionals. Pittcon Conference paper.
- Are your herbs spiked, again? Detection by NIR utilizing the BOM Cluster Analysis. Paper to Bran + Lubee user conference Buffalo Grove, IL.
Published in Integrated Technical Solutions News Letter; Co-wrote with Cynthia Kradjel, Dr. Don Muller, Dr. Arnold Eilert.