# 721 - Restorative Sleep On Demand.. NOW... PLUS The Blueprint For The Perfect Body

Guest: Paul Becker & Rob Regish

Sleep continues to be the pivotal point for recover, health and longevity. Yet many people find deep recuperative sleep elusive. Becker and I discuss why this may be and what can be done about it PLUS Regish talks about how The Blueprint may be the one guide to building muscle and strength while slashing body fat that doesn't make you change what you're doing.... just how and when you do it - to spark continuous uninterrupted progress.

Comments

0 # cogrick2 2012-04-22 15:08
Resting breath hold test was 2 minutes, ten seconds today. A year after the last test, I had hoped for more improvement. On the other hand, it is warmer where I live now and I performed the test at about 4 PM instead of 7 PM as I had been doing a year ago. Also, I have not been performing nearly the same amount of cardio.
0 # cogrick2 2011-06-03 21:54
I made it to 2 minutes today(resting breah hold), almost on the dot. I feel like my sleep has improved, particularly given how stressful things are right now. We are moving across the country next weekend.

I am going to start using the most effective mode, the recovery mode. This apparently wakens some people in the middle of the night, at which time one switches to a less intense mode like Sleep-3.
+1 # cogrick2 2011-05-26 20:53
My wife and I are using the Earthpulse and are not sure about the effects. We used it for perhaps four days, then left for a trip, and have been now using it since Sunday. We did not do the entrainment introduction so we need to do that soon. We have mostly used the Sleep 3 cycle, and lately switched to Sleep 4. The Sleep 4, like the Sleep 3, does not include the strongest recovery "fields" (not sure what word to use here), but unlike the Sleep 3, it lacks an awakening period. We have both been waking in the middle of the night a single time, although this is normal for my wife, and perhaps I am drinking more fluid at night than usual. At the same time, we have commented on feeling more energetic while awake given the limited amount of sleep time since the magnet arrived. I imagine this is confusing - in short, we need more time with the device.
0 # cogrick2 2011-05-17 09:28
My Earthpulse arrived yesterday. The instructions said to use a cycle (restore maybe) while awake, but I had to make my first one a sleep cycle. A couple issues unrelated to the device caused me to wake-up an hour earlier than intended, but I do pretty good after only six hours of sleep. Caffeine helped! In other words, I cannot make any comments on the device yet.

Interesting surprise: My initial breath-hold (pre-device use) was 1 minute 53 seconds. This was 30 seconds longer than when I did it without using the method described in the Earthpulse quick start guide. This method is pretty much relaxing for 60 seconds with deep breathing, exhaling fully, and then taking a deep-as-possibl e inhalation. Such a simple trick might be valuable for exercise performance.
-1 # Rob Regish 2011-05-08 20:05
"I tested by bodyfat this morning and it went from 17.2 at start of famine to 15.5.. is it really possible to gain 3.2lbs of muscle in like, 6 days? This is crazy..

A mere $50 INVESTMENT gets you to Gainsville!!
0 # Rob Regish 2011-05-08 20:00
double post in error
0 # Rob Regish 2011-05-08 05:12

Seems the Institute of Chemistry and Plant Sciences (ICPS), in Uzbekistan wants to know if "someone" would like to pilot a new/old 25-diol, Laxogenin,"Comp ounds I-IV", found in Dr. Syrov's former Soviet studie(s). That would be me/us. :):):):):)

That would also be YOU who benefits, provided results pan out as expected. I implore and assure you, as MANY have stated - "This is the best $50.00, I've EVER Invested!!

0 # Rob Regish 2011-05-08 05:09

ROB: "No, but it's possible to superstock muscle substrate with glycogen, water etc. and appear as Superman to others..: :lol: A mere $50 INVESTMENT gets you to the grocery store, ladies and gents.

Oh, did I/we forget to mention, "David" from Tonvara (as in "True Turkesterone" Tonvara, has been in touch. Seems the Institute of Chemistry and Plant Sciences (ICPS), in Uzbekistan wants to know if "someone" would like to pilot a new/old 25-diol, Laxogenin,"Comp ounds I-IV", found in Dr. Syrov's former Soviet studie(s).

That would be me/us... :):):)
0 # Rob Regish 2011-05-08 05:06

0 # Rob Regish 2011-05-08 05:05

3 weeks ago was st 25lb assist on dips and 125lbs on tri extensions.. i am already a believer and I am just getting started... this is gonna be insane at the end do fest... I tested by bodyfat this morning and it went from 17.2 at start of famine to 15.5.. is it really possible to gain 3.2lbs of muscle in like, 6 days? This is crazy..

ROB: "No, but it's possible to superstock muscle substrate with glycogen, water etc. and appear as Superman to others..: :lol: A mere $50 INVESTMENT gets you to the grocery store:

0 # Rob Regish 2011-05-08 05:04
From matter2003, during an early 3.0 run: "Yo.. i dunno wtf is in those kre-anabolyn or "The Formula", but I have already smashed thru my pr's for tri extension and dips...was doing dips with bodweight + 15lbs and tri extensions with 175 6 reps each like nothing.. 3 weeks ago was st 25lb assist on dips and 125lbs on tri extensions.. i am already a believer and I am just getting started... this is gonna be insane at the end do fest...

I tested by bodyfat this morning and it went from 17.2 at start of famine to 15.5.. is it really possible to gain 3.2lbs of muscle in like, 6 days? This is crazy.. ROB: "No, but it's possible to superstock muscle substrate with glycogen, water etc. and appear as Superman to others..: :lol: A mere $50 INVESTMENT gets you to the grocery store.

0 # Alex Irvine 2011-05-06 13:30
Quoting DrRouse:

Quoting Alex Irvine:
Rob. Later in the program you knocked lowering resistance, and going for "the burn". But I find great results going for the burn/pump/stretch. In fact I get more results stressing the muscle that way than progressively increasing poundage traditionally. Why did you say the burn is nonsense? The "burn" signals for local IGF, i think it is very very important.

What do you mean local IGF? IGF is primarily produced in the liver.

IGF and it's variants IGF can be produced locally in muscle tissue from resistance training. But yes, primarily IGF is made in the liver.
0 # Rob Regish 2011-05-06 07:57
Matt, if you still have any issues ordering (this goes for everyone/anyone )... you can remit via the same PayPal link/site to: [email protected], in the amount of $50.

Still having issues? Email me and tell me about it! I'll work with you, to ensure you get to Gainsville... 8)
0 # Rob Regish 2011-05-06 07:53
Point well taken Alex. You may very well for example, feel a "burn" during those EDT blocks (depending upon rest intervals used). However, as I stated during the interview... if it's working for you, I'm on board! And if and when it stops working?? I'll be right there with another solution, or twist on what's working for you to get you to Gainsville... :D
+2 # cogrick2 2011-05-01 13:29
I bought an Earthpulse unit today and it takes 2-3 weeks for it to arrive. I will let everyone know about my experiences.
0 # DrRouse 2011-04-30 00:08
Quoting Alex Irvine:

What do you mean local IGF? IGF is primarily produced in the liver.
0 # Alex Irvine 2011-04-29 13:23
Rob. Later in the program you knocked lowering resistance, and going for "the burn". But I find great results going for the burn/pump/stret ch. In fact I get more results stressing the muscle that way than progressively increasing poundage traditionally. Why did you say the burn is nonsense? The "burn" signals for local IGF, i think it is very very important.
0 # Rob Regish 2011-04-29 06:24
PayPal, FIXED as of 4/28/2011!!

Come get your very own, Blueprint 3.0: Roadmap To Recomp - Showcase, Of The Immortals...

You too, like DaCookie will find the following:

"Value: 10/10. You get probably the best after sale service ever when you buy this, and the gains are repeatable per blueprint cycle.

Product effectiveness: 10/10. It's awesome, I put on a good bit of lean mass thanks to this program helping to put my body into an anabolic state.

Overall: 10/10. I can see myself doing blueprint cycles even a year from now..."
0 # Rob Regish 2011-04-29 06:19
PayPal website fixed: As of 4/28/2011..

Come get your own Blueprint 3.0: Roadmap To Re-Comp - Showcase, Of The Immortals...
0 # Matt Beaty 2011-04-27 16:24
I tried ordering the book but a pay pal error notice keeps popping up saying there is a problem with the sellers website

Cron Job Starts