# 657 - What Would John Grimek Do: Physical Culture Meets Fiction PLUS The Warrior Diet Discussed

Guest: Brooks Kubik & Ori Hofmekler

Kubik blends fiction and fact to deliver a set of Physical Culture novels PLUS Hofmekler shares some nutritional concepts that take The Warrior Diet to a whole new level.

Comments

0 # peter yates 2011-02-17 13:35
as a lifter of 50yrs brooks's novel series takes me back to a saner, simpler time in physical culture. the story line is interesting and keeps you wanting more.however more important, if the young fellows today started to eat and train as they did back then there would be a lot bigger, stronger, more athletic and healthier trainers around. plus they would have more money in pocket instead of throwing it away on mostly useless supplements. sorry i know the advertisers pay the bills but it is true.even brooks's novels are great training books. get them.
0 # Christian Baumann 2011-02-06 08:33
greetings from Germany Carl and hello to everyone!
great show! I have a question. Ori mentioned a name and you replied that he already appeared in one of your shows. I can´t seem to find this person. I heard Ori say: Professor Marc Madsen (!?!?!) - I would be very happ if you can help me out!
Thank you and best regards!
Christian Baumann
+1 # Phil 2011-02-05 15:52
The interview with Ori was very interesting. I couldn't believe an hour went by that fast. I wanted to hear more. I hope you get him on again soon and get into his exercise beliefs more deeply.
+1 # Brian Santos 2011-02-05 10:43
I agree. One of the best shows to date.
+1 # Jerry 2011-02-05 08:33
I'm glad you had Ori on, hopefully you can get him back on the show soon for more information. I just started following a modified version of his diet for strength training. I'd love to hear his thoughts on the many different variations that are floating around now. Michael Keck over at elitefts is a big advocate of this as was the late Wesley Silveira at ironaddicts.
+1 # Longquan 2011-02-03 12:25
AWESOME, Ori is great! Thanks a lot and I hope he will come again :)