# 505 - Techniques To Optimize Hormone Levels

Guest: Mike Mahler

Mahler has made it his mission to unlock techniques to restore the hormone levels of his clients. He discusses these techniques. Mahler also offered a FREE E-Book to listeners who want more information about this topic.

Comments

0 # charles 2010-06-04 15:38
Hello - wondering is Test. combined with DMSO will work. Also will Magnesium combined with DMSO work - and will it work better than Mag. Oil?

Thanks,Charles
+1 # Joel 2010-05-29 16:57
Quoting Carl Lanore:
I have to disagree with this part of your comment. We have supplements that elevate T. Some with potentially undesirable effects. Perhaps this needs to be a show with Matt Cahill.

I guess the Aromatase inhibitors work in way. But this is the thing. Who wants to have 600% more Test but no libido and feel like shit all the time ? And the reason they don't work so great in the real world is either because Estrogen is a necessary corollary of Test for real anabolism, sex drive etc or estrogen sensitizes receptors, or as has been suspected in the case of 6-OXO and ATD they actually themselves bind to the androgen receptor, so there's no real net benefit.

But of course, if others have different experiences and good views on other products post away.
+1 # Mike Mahler 2010-05-29 12:16
also

Regarding your statement on testosterone, you are dead wrong. I took my free T up to 189 on a scale of 42-142 using natural methods (no hormones). I am living proof of my methods and have helped others do the same. Nettle root, magnesium oil, and lowering estrogen with calcium d glucarate, resveratrol, and myomin works well.
+1 # Mike Mahler 2010-05-29 12:15
Quoting Joel:
Was hoping for a great show. Felt it drifted considerably into general chit chat.

That said a lot of what your guest is talking about I'm going through now, so I can relate to that.

Magnesium is interesting, but perhaps the show underlines the problems in this area. There just ain't that much to manipulate T upwards really.

We just don't yet have a punchy strategy with food sources, or supplements to manipulate Testosterone in any meaningful way.

Quite unlike Growth Hormone where there there's a ton of things that you can do to manipulate it way up. In fact I didn't know about this until a couple of months ago.

In the future I believe we will have supplements to raise T significantly, but we just don't have them today.

thanks for the honest feedback and next time I am on the show I will work to lay out more action steps for hormone optimization.
+1 # Carl Lanore 2010-05-29 10:48
Quoting Sebastian:
It makes me so glad to hear you say such intelligent things: such as a 'multifaceted' approach to life, and there not being a single silver bullet or miracle cure.
It seems that no one wants to believe this, and hearing you say it gives me hope. Thank you very much!

It all starts with asking the question "why am I doing this?" in EVERY area of our lives. Why the race to buy homes, new cars, take pharmaceuticals , stay up late, eat processed foods.... Is it because we're being TOLD that we should be doing this? If teh answer is yes we have to stop. We have lost our instincts. We are little more than drones. I did a show with Randy Roach last year identifying us as Captive - no different than a lion at a zoo. We can break out of captivity. we just have to do what's best for us and not what we're "supposed" to do.
+1 # Carl Lanore 2010-05-29 10:48
Quoting Sebastian:

Its become apparent to me over the years that there is no one thing that - if corrected - will keep our civilization from continuing down this slippery slope. Its up to each of us individually to vote with our dollars to get industries to change. WE have to set the wheels in motion. A return to Native Nutrition, sustainable agriculture, proper sleep,daily exercise, avoidance of toxins - and under this heading there is too much to post here, slower life-pace to down-regulate stress, etc., etc...At this point in time we are being exploited by every known and some unidentified sources. People need to HIT THE BRAKES! I think we are all ready to return to simpler more pristine times.
+1 # Carl Lanore 2010-05-29 10:33
Quoting Joel:

+1 # Mike Mahler 2010-05-29 02:49
Yes the free ebook is free ;-) email me at [email protected] for it. I have tons of hormone related articles on my site as well: http://www.mikemahler.com/articles.html
+1 # MEbigUsmall 2010-05-28 22:28
this was interesting, but I don't feel he talked about actual hormones enough. Is his ebook free?http://www .superhumanradi o.com/#
+1 # Sebastian 2010-05-28 10:46
Hey Carl,

Thank you for these shows..

Spending time in the gym, and even more on the forums, one starts to lose faith in the intelligence of man.

+1 # Joel 2010-05-27 19:54